Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Forcing A Hand


Today, I am forced to write something.

I am a huge admirer of Barack Obama. I have not written a lot about that before... but have mage a few references to him in the past... like here. What happened today was greater than every achievement of America and every contribution she made to popular culture. I saw America through the words and music of Bruce Springsteen... and Obama has the same vibe about him.

A momentous day in our lives... if you are like me. Someone who thinks America is not a country but an Idea. That idea got a bit bruised along the way - especially the past 7 years... but boy what a resounding response this has been. To think that 40 years ago, blacks could not sit in the same buses as whites... and had their every civil right violated upon.

Truly a great day.

And only in America.

I really don't have much time to blog these days... as work gets me most of the time.... and my desire to spend as much time with my little boy takes the rest.

To all who used to keep track... our darling Kabir was born on Sep 18 at Breach Candy Hospital. At 3.3 Kgs, he was as healthy as could be. On Oct 23, he started to smile too.

I want the world to know that I am grateful to the powers above for blessing us with him, and blessing him with a mother like Renu. I love you both.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sukesh said...

Couldnot resist not writing after reading this post. I am very happy for Renu and you and am hoping that will get to see Kabir soon.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Arun Nair said...

OK.
Now go watch DOSTANA on 14th and tell me what you think.

And don't miss the opening credits!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Sukesh said...

I am gonig to watch Dostana tonite. And I will not miss the credits. Have not stopped announcing that my friend is responsible for the fab marketing of this movie. Helps me link myself to the glirz you see :-)

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Arun Nair said...

To the anonymous bastard. You know who you are are and why I am writing this.

You sorry-ass ape-shit punk!!

I care a fuck about you pricks. What the fuck will you do to me? Unless you are part of some Islamic terrorist group, or a Hindu psycho fundamentalist - its quite unclear what you will do... let alone cause me any harm. Go touch yourselves, jerk off and go to bed you fucking weasels.

Reading your message - I wonder whether you respect the ass-fuck who fathered you... dumb-fuck. Maybe you don't know who your father is - thats why you are ashamed to use a name - what if Mr.Ass-wipe sues you?

I hope you call me. And lets meet. You can kick my butt as much as you want... that will be after I remove your mother's tits from your unholy mouth and plug your dick into your fucking ass.

Lets meet. And now that you have so much fucking venom... be a man. And meet me one by one - you sick sorry son-of-a-whore.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home